In this video Janice Jaicks provides her family favorite morning protein smoothie.
Ultimate Morning Protein Smoothie Recipe:
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- A little water and crushed ice
- Option: Add some coconut water
- Frozen banana (1/2- 1 banana)
- Options: frozen mango, blueberries, strawberries (prefer organic)
- 2 scoops of Vanilla or Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein Powder*
- Organic spinach and/or kale
- 1/4-1/2 avocado
- Elderberry organic liquid
- Chia Seeds
- Organic MCT oil
* Since doing this video my new health coaches have brought new light to some of the ingredients in my NutraKey protein powder. Mainly the fructose. As you may know fructose is packaged immediately as fat (glycogen) in the liver, or if glycogen stores are full, it is stored as fat in other areas of the body.
It just goes to show you about reading ALL the ingredients and also understanding them!
Sun Warrior is also delicious (I was skeptical) and I love vanilla AND chocolate.
Note: Amount of liquid will depend on how much you need that day!